Thursday, November 18, 2010

Apparently I am the sister that is horrible at keeping up with my blog. I suppose I will be better when Dave and I have a little one to brag about. Not yet, but hopefully soon.

A Bar on River Street, Savannah GA


So to catch you up to date with the Evangelistas...Dave has been living and working down in Savannah Georgia since October of 2009. It has been a bumpy road for us but we've manager to make it work and he is now finally coming home in about 3 weeks to once again live with his wife. The bright side was I got to visit many times to Savannah and what a beautiful place to have to visit. I loved it there. We also visited Tybee Island many times and went to the beach. Dave even got me to go swimming in the ocean which I have to admit was quite fun. Of course he couldn't get me to go in until I had at least three daiquiris first. After that I was the one leading the way!
Ellis Square, Savannah Ga

Tybee Island, GA


When Dave first moved down there he was living in our camper at the KOA about 25-30 minutes from downtown Savannah and he loved it. Dave doesn't need much...that's for sure. In September however I made him bring my camper home so we could go on our annual St. Clawdale Park Labor Day weekend in Evart MI with our friends and at that time he moved into a villa at the KOA. This was a nice change for him because it gave him much more room then our 22 ft camper did.



It worked out perfectly with my job when I went to visit him because my job is pretty much do-able anywhere I am as long as I have a computer, internet conneciton, and a phone. This made it easier for me to visit as much as I wanted because I would just say I was working from home (or my Georgia home). This cut down on me having to use all of my vacation time when I wanted to visit with him. So it wasn't so bad after all.

But now that he is due to come home in a few weeks this should be a nice Christmas for the both of us.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Welcome back, lil Sara! :) Can't wait to see everything unfold for you.