Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Okay, so sorry I haven't updated in a while but things have been pretty hetic at work. We moved our office from Bloomfield Hills to Pontiac a couple of weeks ago and I've been playing catch up ever since. Anyway I had some downtime so I figured I would post the bridemaids dresses that I've finally decided on.

This is the only picture I have, but instead of the white bow they are going to have a fuchsia color sash tied in the back. The fabric is silk dupioni. My sister, Sally, and I had a chance to see this dress in person and it is beautiful. It doesn't have that modern bridemaid dress look to it which I like.

I guess now it off to search for the perfect pair of shoes to match!



4 comments:

Krista said...

What a beautiful dress! Just wait until you get to post that rockin' shower invite that you chose (...going to choose!) ha ha! Thanks for the post. You know I was pining for it :)

Coach Mike (aka Rusty) said...

Holy hell! A new posting! Mark the date! It's a miracle!!!

Hot dresses, Sara. I can't wait for your wedding. It's going to be a hoot and a half. OK. I'm sleep deprived. That's the best I can think of. But the dresses are hot, Hot, HOT!!! I want to see your dress, too. That's allowed, right???

Christa said...

Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Time's a wasting. When are you going to do your next post???

Heather Shea said...

O.k., it's been a while since your last blog??? You need to update me on what's going on little miss.....Miss you tons! Love, Heather